Monday 29 October 2012

NOTD: Glitter Chevron Tips

chevron


I came across this lovely nail art tutorial over on Company Magazines website. They look really cute and effective, and are so simple to create. I decided to bling mine up a little and use glitter instead of another colour nail polish. I used about 3 coats of glitter polish to get this opacity.

They looked better in real life. I think I need to invest in a better camera as this seems to be the same for all my nail art pictures.

Are you currently sporting any nail art at the moment, or have you come across any cute turorials? I need some more inspo :)


Gem x

10 comments:

  1. this mani looks fab! love love chevron tips! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Me too, they are so easy to do xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE this, they look amazing :) love the colours you've chosen xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty - I really like it!
    That blue is a beautiful shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I will have to add the name. Its a revlon :) x

      Delete
  4. Oooo they are so pretty. The best place for nail inspo is Pinterest... there are so many!!! I'm addicted lol :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! Last time I tried this pattern it just looked appalling, I'm definitely going to try again with glitter though!

    Jo xo
    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...