Friday 7 December 2012

Chloe Eau De Parfum Review







When it comes to perfume, I know a lot of people have a signature scent. They may wear other perfumes for different occasions, but there is always that one scent they come back to. I have tried so many over the years, but haven't found my signature yet. Well... That may have changed. I am in love with Chloe Eau De Parfum. Here is my review...

Chloe Eau de Parfum is described by Escentual.com as follows; 


Chloe is a light and fresh yet seductively strong and self-possessed scent, capturing the creative, confident individuality of a free spirited woman with an utterly innate sense of chic and natural sexiness.The fragrance playfully twists notions of femininity, taking the classic beautiful rose and translating it with modernity into a vibrant, powdery floral Eau de Parfum. It is translucent, turning warm and seductive, totally addictive.Top Notes: Peony, Freesia, Litchi. Heart Notes: Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley, Caribbean Magnolia.
What I think;
From the first spritz I fell in love with this perfume. It smells so chic, elegant and strong, but not overpowering in the slightest. It is light and fresh, sexy, and very chic. It is a scent that can work day or night, a classic.
This is the longest lasting perfume I have ever tried, it lasts all day. Even my mum asked me what perfume I was wearing as it smelt so nice, she never normally notices these things ( I definitely didn't inherit my love of everything beauty from her). 
It truly is a gorgeous scent, and the bottle is just as gorgeous. I love the design and  the ribbon detail, It looks amazing on my dressing table. 
Chloe Eau De Parfum (50ml) is available from Escentual.Com here, for £44.20

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. I love this perfume, it smells so good!

    IF you want visit me :)
    Lots if kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great Blog! I also have the Perfume and love it! I wore it all Summer and even now in Winter :) I also love 'Hermes' 'Le jardin sur le toit' , I find it just as light and fresh as Chloe :) I am a huge Fan of lighter Perfumes, the heavier ones give me a Headache every now and then.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    xoxo

    verenarice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this perfume! It is beeeeautiful!

    -Fab blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe Eau de Parfum is described by Escentual.com as follows;. Chloe is a light and fresh yet seductively strong and self-possessed scent, ... iparfumchloe.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...