Monday, 4 March 2013
25 Random Facts About Me
I have really been enjoying watching and reading all the 'Facts About Me' posts that have been popping up lately, so I thought I would give it a go. I decided to go with 25 as I thought 50 could get a bit boring in a blog post, so here goes...
1. I am engaged, and have been for four years. Nothing set in stone yet, but we will hopefully be getting married abroad next year.
2 .I had my first child at 20 and I am a mum to two little boys.
3. I am a University drop out. I studied Pharmacy for a year.
4. My ambition in life is to become a midwife. I plan on returning to Uni once my youngest is in school full time (in about 2 years)
5. I'm left handed.
6. I am the biggest Disney nerd and love everything to do with it.
7. My favourite holiday destination is Orlando and I have been there 9 times.
8. My favourite Disney films are Tangled and Lilo and Stich. Both films came out when I was technically an adult, Im a big kid haha.
9. I'm Welsh
10. I love cooking but I am terrible at it.
11. I drive a Ford Focus.
12. My Dads a driving instructor, but didn't teach me how to drive.
13. My favourite colours are turquoise and jade.
14. My favourite Disney Park is Epcot.
15. My favourite type of food is Mexican.
16. I live in Wales.
17. I love everything to do with America, its my favourite place to travel to. Ive been to Orlando, Las Vegas and California. I would love to visit NYC and Las Vegas again now I am over 21.
18. I have been to Disneyland in Orlando, Paris and California.
19. Id love to go to Tokyo one day.
20. I don't like the taste of alcohol and can only drink cocktails.
21. I don't have any tattoos and don't plan on getting any either. They are so not me.
22. My Fiancé and I have known each other since secondary school, but didn't like each other then.
23. I don't watch soaps any more, I find them too depressing.
24. I love America's / Britain's Next top model.
25. My makeup collection has more than doubled since I started blogging.
Posted by Jake Harvey