Here are the products I used to create the look:
- Sunkissed Beyond Bronze Flexi Bronzing Kit - RRP £14.99
- I really like this kit, and I love the fact that you can create your own little customised palette. The eyeshadows are nicely pigmented, but not amazingly so. You can say the same for the blush. Both blend pretty well and you get a nice range of colours included. The mini mascara is great. It comes with a mini brush perfect to get those hard to reach corner lashes and it hardly clumps at all. The lipglosses were nice, but did have that plasticy taste unfortunately.
- Sunkissed Jumbo Bronzing Pearls - RRP £2.50
- These are great. They are the perfect colour for a bronzer and an amazing price. They give a lovely bronze glow to the skin and can be applied lightly like I did, or built up for a deeper bronze colour.
- Sunkissed Cosmetics Bronzing Brush - RRP £3.50
- This is the only product that I didn't completely like. It is an ok brush, but I think you can get better quality for the same price from e.l.f.
- Along with: Benefit That Gal Primer and Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation as my base.
My two look has gone into a gallery on Sunkissed website along with all the other entrants, and users will be able to vote for their favourite bridal look. I would be so so grateful if you could click this link HERE and vote for my look.