Friday 2 March 2012

Review: March She Said Beauty Box

So this is the first ever She Said Beauty Box, and I have to admit I was expecting something special. This box didn't blow me away, but I am  pleased with what I received over all.





The box itself is a lovely colour the lid is attached and it closes with a magnetic clasp. I love the fact that this box matches the colour scheme in my bedroom, I think I will keep my subscription a few months just to collect some more boxes!

So here is what I got in my box;


Collection 2000 Cream Puff





I have never tried this lip product before, but I have heard about it and that it was great, I just never got around to trying it. I am so glad they included this as I love it! Its texture is quite difficult to describe, it glides on so smoothly and feels divine. And it smells like marshmallows, which I love. It dries to what I describe as semi matte, but does not dry out my lips at all. I will definitely be getting some more of these. I got the colour 'Powder Puff' which is a nude peach colour.




We Are Faux False Lashes



I love false lashes so was pleased that these were included in the box. They are hand crafted and seem to be good quality. I will definitively be getting use out of these. I know that there were different styles given out, I received quite a natural style, which suits me quite well. 




Mini Orly Nail Polish Black and Orly Nail File




I am pleased that this was included, but seeing the other colour that some people got, I must say that I am slightly disappointed. It was a lovely jade green/blue colour, which I love. I got black, I wont use this all over but I may use it for nail art or as a base for a crackle polish. 



AVEDA Smooth Infusions Trio 

My hand for size reference :)


These are a very small sample size, and I have long thick hair, so unfortunately I don't think that this sample will be much use to me. I will give them a go though as I have never used AVEDA products before. 


Comfort Zone 




Another small sample size, I will try this but I don't think the size of the sample would show any effects the cream gives as there simply isn't enough. I believe that you should use a skin care product for at least a week before passing judgement. The RRP of the cream is £52, so I would be very unlikely to purchase this anyway, although I do enjoy sampling high end products. 


Jing Flowering Dragon Eye Tea 



I absolutely hate tea, so will definitely be passing this on, although the fact that this tea blossoms is quite intriguing. 

So over all there are three products that I love, two that are OK and one bonus that I will be passing on. I am not sure whether I will be cancelling yet, as this is only the first box, I will wait to see what the next box is like. 

I know some people are unhappy that the full sized products aren't high end, but in the end we have subscribed to receive samples, and full size products are a bonus. 

Gemx









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...