Sunday 9 September 2012

The Snake Braid



I was browsing the net for hair ideas when I came across the 'Snake Braid'. It is really easy to create and gives a nice twist to a boring normal braid. All you do is plat the hair as normal, then when you come to the end of the braid take the two outer pieces while holding on to the middle piece and pull the two outer strands until you get a squashed braid. Then pull the braid back down and you will get the 'Snake Braid'

Have you ever tried this type of braid before? What do you think?

Gem x

10 comments:

  1. I love the look of this! Very effective :) I will have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks really cool! Not sure I'd be able to do it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) it's really simple to do. There are some good tutorials on YouTube x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It looks quite difficult to do but it's really simple :) x

      Delete
    2. i just did it and loved it :D thanks for the post :D

      Delete
  4. that looks so pretty - I need to try it! thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...