Saturday 17 March 2012

MAC Creme Cup

I got my first Mac lipstick the other day. I always used to be more of a gloss girl, but lately I have been loving lipsticks. I have always wanted to try Mac, and I have recently bought a blush set from a blog sale, and I received this lipstick in a swap. (If you haven't heard of the face book group Beauty Box Swaps, you should definitely check it out). 



It is a lovely nude-pink colour, very creamy in consistency and quite moisturising, and looks lovely on my lips. I really love this lipstick and definitely plan on getting more mac lipsticks and growing my collection. I love the smell of them, they remind me of white chocolate milky bars. I was tempted to lick this lipstick off my lips but managed to stop myself haha. 

Gemx

6 comments:

  1. really pretty shade

    harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this now! Might have to invest when the next student loan comes in.

    www.theedgeofbeauty7.blogspot.co.uk

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty, and a good shade to invest in too as its quite neutral, perfect for everyday looks :)x

      Delete
  3. This is my favourite Mac lipstick, Love it! I recommend Blankety and Viva glam V if you are looking for others to buy, these are my top 3. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I just checked them out, def look like colours that are me, might get viva glam v next xx

      Delete
  4. I feel like this shade is too light for me but it looks lovely on you. :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...