Thursday 15 March 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games Premier Inspired Look

I haven't read the books, nor am I really interested in seeing the film, but when I saw the actress Jennifer Lawrence's Makeup at the Hunger Games Movie première I loved it. It was a bronze smokey eye with nude pink lips and looked absolutely stunning. I was so in love with it I had to try it out for myself. 


Bear in mind that Jennifer Lawrence is absolutely gorgeous and could probably pull off any makeup look, and that I am unfortunately am not and cant. Also, the lighting was terrible so I had to use flash.

I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and a bronze colour shadow from my Sleek original palette, and I used maybeline gel eyeliner and lancome hypnose drama mascara. The foundation is Bourjois Flower Perfection and the lipstick MAC Creme Cup with a layer of Collection 2000 Cream puff in powder puff.

I look washed out due to the flash, and excuse the hair!



So it didn't turn out exactly the same, but I really like the look.

Gemx







1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...