Friday 7 February 2014

Disneyland Paris January 2014

On the 6th of January I was extremely lucky to spend the week in my favorite place on earth; Disneyland. I had such a great trip and actually, if it wasn't for this blog I doubt I would have been able to go. 

If you are a regular reader, you may remember that in the Summer I won Money Supermarkets Beauty and The Beach competition. I was super lucky and won £1500. Well, some of that money I used for this trip and I am so glad I did as my family and I had a fantastic time.

I thought I would share some of my pictures with you, I know I love to see things like this. We went to Disneyland Paris and stayed at the Santa Fe. It was the end of the Christmas Season but we were lucky that the Christmas decorations were still up. It just feels more magical with the decorations, personally I think they should keep them all year round!

Enough rambling, here are some pictures:











2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...