Wednesday 31 July 2013

Charcoal Challenge



A few weeks ago I was invited by Money Supermarket to take part in a competition called the Charcoal Challenge. A group of bloggers were each given £50 to host the ultimate BBQ. It was my birthday around the time so I decided to throw a lovely BBQ for the family.



For £50 we had an amazing feast, heres a sample of what I spent the £50 on;
Chicken Breast Fillets
Steak
Bread Rolls
Salad
Burgers
Chicken Skewers
Magners Cider
Wine
Potato Salad Ingredients
Pork Steaks

We had a brilliant time and the food was lovely! Thanks to Money Supermarket for asking me to take part.

Gem x




1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I would love to be given £50 for a BBQ! You can't beat BBQ food haha :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...