Wednesday 12 June 2013

Whats in My Handbag?

The folks over at Money Supermarket are challenging us bloggers to show everyone what is in our handbags and to add up the total amount to see what we carry around with us on a day to day basis. Show us what is in your handbag and you could be in with the chance of winning a Mulberry bag, purse and phone case - amazing. To find out more about the competition and how to enter, click here.




My bag is from Matalan and it was only £16, but I think it looks like it would cost a lot more. I don't think I actually carry around that much at all. I don't take a full makeup bag, only a small bag containing powder, blush and lipstick for touch ups. At the moment, the weather is really sunny so I am carrying a few extra bits like sun cream. I have a wash bag which I keep my toddlers essentials - nappies and wipes, my purse and that's about it. Sometimes I have my phone in there too, but usually I keep it in my pocket.

Total: £51.47


We need to tag 5 other bloggers to take part, so I am tagging:

I hope you enjoyed my post, and if you are going to enter the competition yourself - Good luck!!

Gem x








1 comment:

  1. Cute, love your bag xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...