Friday 10 May 2013

Benefit Browzings (Light) Review Before & After









I have always liked the idea of brow kits. I tried the MUA one and it was OK but it smashed and I never bothered to repurchase one.

I was happy getting by using a matte eyeshadow to fill in my brows until I was lucky enough to receive Benefit Browzings, and now in the short amount of time I have had it it has become a staple in my makeup bag.

The kit is so handy and it fits perfectly in my makeup bag. The tools it comes with are good quality and so very useful; The tweezers actually work (I'm looking at you MUA) and the brushes are thin and stiff enough to pick up the product.

I have the kit in light and it comes with a pigmented wax and a matte powder. I use the wax first and then lightly apply the powder on top and this lasts all day. I have sparse brows and I don't have a problem with them being unruly but I would imagine that this kit is good for taming unruly brows too. For me I think it makes my eyebrows look thicker, and now I don't feel as though my makeup is complete without filling in my brows.

If you are looking for a brow product, I would highly recommend Benefit Browzings. It is a little on the pricer side of things at £23.50, but for that price you get an amazing quality product that is going to last you a long time.

Gem x




4 comments:

  1. I got this a while back and was a bit shocked at the price, but you are right. It does a great job, lasts all day and I've hardly made a dent in it. Worth every penny! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too! Great product! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so tempted to try this, but the price always puts me off! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...