I went to Primark the other day and got a few nice bits which I thought I would share with you. I usually go crazy in Primark and end up spending loads, but I was very restrained this time.
- Basic black long sleeved top for £3.50. These are a staple to have in any wardrobe and I currently have two.
- Scarf/snood for £4 which I thought was a bargain.
- Lashes - they are great and only £1. I got more dramatic ones this time though, I think I will keep these for a special occasion.
- Nail art kit. It is only £2 and comes with two nail art pens and little rhinestones. I have tried these and think they are great, definitely worth a buy.
- Strawberry scented candle - Smells amazing, I hope it still smells amazing when I burn it.
- Earrings - I loved these earrings, especially the crosses and the angel wings.