Wednesday 5 December 2012

John Greed Pandora £250 Blogger Challenge


Total: £225


I have always wanted to own a Pandora bracelet. There is a Pandora shop in my local mall and every time I go past it I stop to admire the gorgeous charms I could only dream of owning.

So when I was contacted by John Greed Jewellers to take part in a blogger challenge, where you have to design your dream Pandora bracelet, of course I gave it a go!

We had a limit of £250, and with so much choice on their website, coming up with a final design was so difficult.

I really wanted my bracelet to be extremely personal, to tell a story. I want it to be something I can show my grandchildren when I am older and explain what every charm means to me. I decided to design mine around the most special and important thing in my life; my children.


The two birthstone charms represent my childrens birthdays - November and February  I have two boys, so the two blue charms represent them. The light blue with stars my youngest and the dark blue my eldest and the heart charm in the middle represents my love for them.

I love this bracelet, I think it looks amazing and is something I would truly cherish. Fingers crossed for me in the competition :)

Gem x






1 comment:

  1. Love pandora jewelry.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other.
    I would also like to invite you to join my Christmas Giveaway
    http://glossylala.blogspot.gr/2012/12/christmas-giveaway-open-internationally.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...