Saturday 8 December 2012

Carmex Classic Moisturising Lipbalm Review



I suffer with dry lips during the colder months along with many others. I have tried all sorts of lip balms, but Carmex is my all time favourite.

Firstly I love the flavour and the way it makes my lips tingle, its really soothing. The packaging is really handy and you can easily just pop it into your bag.

It really does what it says on the tin and moisturises my lips and keeps them from chapping. If you are struggling with dry lips this winter, I definitely recommend trying Carmex.

A short and sweet review of my favourite lip balm, what's yours?

Gem x

2 comments:

  1. I've not tried this but love the cherry version x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love carmex!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...