Sunday 18 November 2012

#KeratinSleek - Clynol Keratin Sleek Review & Before and After Pictures

I was lucky enough to receive these amazing products to take part in a competition run by Immediate PR. To be in with the chance of winning £250 worth of spa vouchers, all we have to do is post a before and after picture using Clynol Keratin Sleek products.

I have really thick hair which is frizzy and can be hard to manage. In my before picture, my hair has not been blow dried so it is wavy and quite frizzy, with no shine to it at all. After using the Clynol Keratin Sleek products, my hair is so shiny, sleek and just looks amazing!

Here are the products I used...









1. Keratin Sleek Shampoo* £9.35 - I used this shampoo twice as my hair was quite full of product and needed a good deep clean.
2. Keratin Sleek Treatment* £10.65- You can leave this on for 2 minute for a quick fix, or for 5-10 for a more intensive treatment. I left it on for about 3 minutes, due to me being in a rush as usual.
3. Keratin Sleek Blow Drying Balm* £9.15 - Use this on wet hair before blow drying.
4. Keratin Sleek Oil* £10.40 - The finishing touch. I used a small amount and concentrated it on the ends of my hair as they are very dry and it gave my hair extra shine.



And my before and after pics...




I loved using the products and although this is a four step process, my hair didn't feel weighed down at all, just really silky, smooth, and shiny! I would definitely reccomend these products to anyone who is looking for smoother, sleeker and shinier hair. You can get these products from HairTrade.com here, they even have discount off the RRP, bargain. :)

Gem x









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...