Sunday 26 February 2012

Real Techniques Stippling Brush Review

I love the Pixiwoo sisters and their tutorials on YouTube, so I was very excited that my local boots now stock their range of make up brushes, Real Techniques.

Let me begin by saying that this is the first stippling brush I have used, so have nothing to compare to, but I still think that my review will be useful.



I decided my first purchase would be the stippling brush. It was £11.99, and I am so pleased that I bought it. Its amazing. I use Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, and it has a tendency to go patchy on dry areas of skin, but using this brush it was so much less patchy on a dry area of skin on my forehead. It gives my skin a much more flawless appearance than just using my fingers to apply my foundation. 

I have also used it to apply blush and highlighter, and again in both instances it gives a flawless finish. The brush is lovely and soft and has dense fibres. I love the handle on the brush, it is very comfortable to hold, and it also stands on its own which I think is great.  

I will definitely be looking into getting more brushes from this range, The core collection is something I am very interested in getting. 

Overall I think this brush is well worth its £11.99 price tag, and is definitely something that I would recommend. 

Have you used any other brushes from Real Techniques? I would love to hear your opinions on them :)

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...