Friday 1 November 2013

A Little Boots and Superdrug Haul


About two weeks ago now I popped into Boots, you know the story - I only wanted a new foundation. But 17 was on 3 for £10 and then I accidentally went next door to Superdrug and picked up another foundation and some MUA bits.

I have been testing these out, and some I am loving but some not so much. The highlighter is absolutely gorgeous and the MUA Palette is brilliant.

Keep an eye out for reviews coming soon - or if there is anything you want specifically reviewed let me know!

Gem x

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to hear what you think about the VaVaVoom highlighter :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really love to see a review on the Happy Light foundation!

    Lauren xx | Lauren J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really interested in the Happy Light foundation and would love to see a review :) xx
    http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the palette looks so good not seen that one yet may have to make a sneaky purchase and that highlighter say no more lovely post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Happy Light foundation is new to me, would love to see a review on that! It's so easy to buy things when they have offers like that! xx

    Leanne | makeupblast.blogspot.ie | bloglovin.com/blog/3923219

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look of the mua palette :) x

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...