Sunday 17 March 2013

Sunday Bloggers Interview #8

Hi guys I hope you have had a great weekend! Today I have Charlotte answering my questions. Charlotte blogs about beauty and lifestyle over at jadore--beauty.blogspot.co.uk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. Why did you start blogging? 
 I have been reading blogs, and watching youtube videos for about 2 years now, and last summer, I just one day decided that I wanted to give it a go! I buy make up all the time and seeing as most of my friends aren't really interested, it's nice to have a place to talk to people who have the same interests/passion as me!

2. What is your favourite part of blogging?
I absolutely love writing a post and then seeing people leave comments etc. I just love the fact, and am pretty blown away by it too, that people actually take the time to read what I have to say. Also love seeing a post coming together, with the pictures and content; it makes me happy. Even though my blog isn't one of the biggest or the best, it's mine and I'm really proud of it!

3. What are your favourite makeup brands?
This is difficult.. Favourite drugstore make up brand's are probably Rimmel or Revlon for lipsticks but MUA for eyeshadows - for £1, I can't believe the quality and pigmentation! Amazing! My favourite high end make up brand is definitely Bobbi Brown for face products and then the only eyeshadows I really use on an every day basis are Urban Decay.
To be honest, I use a whole range of different products from different brands so it's so hard to narrow it down!

4. What are your top 5 all time favourite beauty products?
In order of my holy grail products: Bobbi Brown Eye Corrector, Collection 2000 Lasting Finish Concealer, Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, Benefit They're Real mascara and Elizabeth Arden 8hr Skin Protectant.

5. Do you have any beauty tips you swear by and could share?
I think the most important beauty tips/rules you should follow are, no matter how tired you are, ALWAYS take your make up off and the second is to moisturise your face because you will thank yourself in the future with your wrinkle free face :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A huge thank you to Charlotte for taking part, you can visit her blog here   

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...