Saturday 1 December 2012

Pencourage



Pencourage is a new social media site where users are encouraged to write journal entries containing their innermost thoughts. Things that you could or would never share on the likes of Facebook or Twitter. The beauty of this site is that everything you write is anonymous.

You can follow other peoples journals, share photos and videos, even music.

I think this is a great idea for a site. I find writing to be very cathartic, sometimes I want to write a post on my blog that is very personal, but I find it too daunting. This site is a great way to get your feelings out without ever having to reveal your identity.

Have you heard of Pencourage? What do you think?

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...