My skin has been suffering from the cold and the central heating this month, resulting in it becoming much drier than usual, so a few of the products mentioned have been great for moisturising and brightening up my skin.
Here are the products that I have been loving this November;
1. Morrisons Sensitive Toner - I bought this as it was 59p. I didnt have much hope, but it has really improved my skin. It is much brighter, and it really helps my moisturiser to sink into my skin.
2. Benefit That Gal full review here - I know I have included it before, but I just love it so much and have used it almost every day this month. Its amazing for brightening up dull dry skin, and also over foundation for my dark circles.
3. Barry M Nail Pain in Amethyst Glitter review and swatches here - Such a pretty, opaque glitter polish, perfect for Christmas.
4. Revlon Photo Ready Concealer - A creamy concealer, really works well when my skin is drier than usual. I use this on my spots and acne scars as I find it a little too heavy coverage for under my eyes.
5. Amie Skin Shield Daily Moisturiser SPF 15* - This moisturiser is brilliant to brighten up dull skin. My skin looks radiant after I have used it. It smells amazing and is such good value too.
What products have you been loving this month?