I am such an over packer, I always have been. I was only going away for 5 days but managed to take about a months worth of clothes with me. On the Make up side of things, I thought I did pretty well. Though, I did have to spend about an hour whittling down my selection of make up to take with me, and it was really painful to do it.
Here's what I eventually decided to take with me...
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - My skin was great before I left so I had planned on using my BB cream. I brought this as a back up in case my skin flared up and unfortunately it did. Must have been the French water...One time when being an over-packer comes in handy.
- Garnier BB Cream Oil Free - As above, I had planned on using this but had to use a foundation instead as my skin broke out in painful cystic acne.
- Rimmel Gel Eyeliner - I used this to create a chic cat eye, I was in France after all.
- That Gal Primer - Used under my foundation as a primer and over it around my eyes to disguise dark circles.
- Rimmel Blush - Really old, unsure of shade name and pretty sure its now discontinued. Its just a pretty pink which can be used mixed or separate. I used the darker colour to contour.
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer - Used to conceal my spots.
- Carmex Lip Balm - A life saver as I was spending hours everyday outside in the cold. This is an amazing lip balm that does what it says on the tin.
- Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara - My current favourite mascara, could not leave the country without it.
- Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake - I knew my lips were going to get chapped, so I decided to pack this. Combined with the Carmex my lips were actually ok. I used a small layer of this to give a sheer wash of colour to my lips.
- Naked 2 Palette - I used the light brown shade for my eyebrows and the lightest matte colour to even out my lids.
For a make up addict, I think that's pretty good packing, don't you think?