So here are the products I have been loving in August:
- N-SPA Body Scrub - I got this scrub in a set for my birthday and I love it. I really like the scent, its so refreshing and floral, it has just the right amount of scrub in it and it leaves my skin lovely and smooth.
- Purity Organic Skincare Regenerating Overnight Moisturiser* - I have been using this moisturiser for about a month now and I love it. It leaves my skin so moisturised and doesn't cause it to flare up, unlike a lot of moisturisers I have tried. It is thick, but this is what I look for in a night time moisturiser as it provides more moisture.
- Avon Glimmer Sticks Diamonds in Black - I love this eye-liner. It is super pigmented, glides on effortlessly and lasts a long time. It has small particles of glitter in it, it isn't too noticeable but it does add a little extra to a smoky eye look.
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains in Cherish and Honey - I own two of these and want them all. I love everything about them from the scent to the consistency. The glossy part of the stain doesn't last too long but the actual stain part lasts all day. I love each shade equally, Cherish is a really unique lavender pink and Honey is a nice plummy pink colour for everyday wear.
- Osmo Berber Oil - I received this in a past glossy box but have only started using it this month. I use it on towel dried hair and it leaves it so smooth and smells amazing, like haribo! My hair is usually quite difficult to tame but after using this it is so easy to style.
What products have you been loving this month?