1. Impulse Love Puzzle review here - A fruity-floral fragrance perfect for summer. I find Impulse so handy as you can just pop it in your handbag and top up as the day goes along.
2. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter Oil Free review here - I have been wearing this almost every day in place of foundation. I love the matte finish and the fact that it has skin loving properties.
3. St Tropez Everyday Body Moisturiser - A freebie from the July issue of Elle magazine, I really like this gradual tanner. I have been using to to keep my tan topped up as there is not much chance of doing it naturally with the weather we have had recently. The results are a natural looking streak-free tan which takes about three applications to build up.
4. Orly Mini Ancient Jade - I have been loving this colour and wore it during the burst of sunny weather we had recently. Its perfect for summer.
5. Benefit That Gal Primer - If I have been wearing foundation at all, I wear it with this. It really helps to brighten up my complexion and gives a smooth base for me to apply my make up.
What have you been loving this month?