Friday 30 March 2012

March Favourites

I love reading monthly favourites, so I decided to do my own :) So here are my March Favourites...

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
The first MAC lipstick I have ever owned, and I get what the fuss is all about. Definitely the best quality lipstick I have owned, I love how smooth and creamy it is. I also adore the packaging and I will be buying more! It the perfect nude but with a hint of colour so that it doesn't totally wash me out. I have been wearing this mostly every day this month since I got it. Love it. Mini review and swatch here.

Neals Yard Daily Moisturiser
I got this moisturiser free with a magazine and its worth around £12. Its totally natural, something I like in skincare. I like the lavender smell and the way it goes absorbs quite quickly into my skin leaving it nicely moisturised. It doesn't break me out at all which is another plus as a lot of moisturisers do. I am not sure whether I will buy this again though as it is quite pricey, I'm undecided.

Paul Mitchell Awaphui Wild Ginger Treatment Oil
I got this in the Feburary Glossy box and I love it. The smell is gorgeous, and it leaves my hair really smoothed and tamed. The only problem is I cant find anywhere online that sells this stuff, so if you know of anywhere let me know please!

Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation
My skin has really been playing up this month and I needed a good coverage foundation that is matte, as it is quite oily. This foundation is both of those and is a really nice matte foundation that doesn't look at all cakey. Review here.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Amazing brush, great for applying foundation, highlighter, powder and blush. I would really recommend this brush, its £11.99 and available from Boots. Review  here.

Gemx

1 comment:

  1. Love Creme Cup and the RT stippling brush. I plan to pick up a second one of the brush. I want to try the Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation, sounds like my kind of foundation. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...