Thursday 19 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review (Shade: Honey)

Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain review swatches








I was in Boots the other day when I saw that these were on special offer for £5.99 (usually £7.99), so never being able to turn down an opportunity to save money, I picked one up.

I chose the shade 'Honey'. I swatched it and it looked a really pretty colour unlike any other lip products I have in my collection. Its a deep pink, sort of berry toned. I think it looks quite sophisticated .

On application they have a lovely minty smell and apply nicely. I always use a lip balm underneath any lip product as I tend to have dry lips. The 'balm' part of the product wears off on me in around 2/3 hours, but the stain lasts much longer. I dont find the product drying, but neither do I find it moisturising.

I would definitely recommend these, they are a great product, and the stain in them lasts ages. I plan to get a few more of these when I go to Boots next. I have my eyes on the coloulors 'Lovesick' and 'Darling'.

Have you tried these yet?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win an Essie nail polish plus lots more :) click here.

Gem x

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour! I got cherish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on these. Love this colour as well. Love your blog and just to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog.

    http://beautyobsessedgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/first-time-award-nominee.html

    Adele xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so good, i'll have to try it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many wonderful things about these. This shade looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...