The weather here has been so bad over the last couple of days. What a contrast to last week when there was glorious sunshine. To cheer myself up I decided to go for a summery bright makeup look today.
Here are the products I used...
- Benefit Porefessional
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation Shade 52, review HERE
- Collection 25th Anniversary Palette, Teal colour in tear ducts (red arrow on products).
- Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara, review HERE
- VIVO Cosmetics Blush & Highlighter Duo in Sweet Peach, review HERE
- MAC Viva Glam Nicki, swatches/mini review HERE
- *Not Pictured* ELF Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy