Monday 6 February 2012

Revlon Lip Butter and Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour eye

I am so excited about these products being released in the UK. They have both already been launched in the US and there are many many blog posts raving about how great they are.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadows



I am hoping that the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyshadows are a good cheap alternative to MAC Paint Pots, and reading the reviews they seem to be just that. They come in a nice variety of shades, lovely neutrals and some brights. The only colour I wouldn't be interested in is the orange, but only because I am quite pale, and I think this would look awful on me. I have no Idea when Maybelline Colour Tattoos are being released in the UK unfortunately, but hopefully it will be soon.

Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter


Revlon says: Buttery balm with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips.

They have an amazing shade range, with 24 shades in total. Looking at the swatches online, I want every colour but I really love the colour Peach Parfait, which happens to be the colour Emma Stone is wearing in the picture above. I have heard that the Revlon Lip Butters are being released in the UK on the 14th of March, and I for one cant wait.

Gemx


2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to both of these products too, will definitely making a purchase or three! ;)

    oohdearsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...