Thursday 16 February 2012

Bargain Blush: Vivo Cosmetics Blush Duo in Sweet Peach

Vivo have recently launched their cosmetics line into Tesco stores, and I have heard good things about them. They seem to be good quality as well as being affordable. So I decided the next time I was in Tesco I would pick something up from their range. 





I had been on the lookout for a peach blush so when I saw this one I had to get it. Its a lovely peachy-pink colour with the added bonus of having a highlighter included. It is priced at £2.39, but when I took it to the checkout it scanned at £1.19, result. I'm not sure whether these are on sale, as the price tag was £2.39, so it may have been a glitch at the checkout. 

The blush is matte and well pigmented, and it is easy to build up the colour for a more dramatic look. I love the colour of this blush, just the right combination if peach and pink to complement my skin nicely. The highlight is quite subtle with a hint of pink and gold but it is mainly a white colour with a little glitter. I like the fact that you can used the highlight separately or you could mix the two together to create a shimmery blush. The powder blends nicely onto the skin, and gives a lovely peachy glow to my cheeks.



I used about two layers of blush to get this effect on my cheeks. I think it looks nice and subtle. I had to do a half face because my skin is so bad at the moment its awful :(

It lasted pretty well on my cheeks, about 5 hours after which I needed to reapply the blush. I think that for the price the quality of the product makes it well worth it. The only downside is I would have preferred the highlight to be a bit more shimmery, but this is my preference. 

Overall I am so pleased with this product. I love the colour and the way it blends onto my cheeks. I am definitely going to check out the other colours they have in the duo, and am definitely going to try out more products from their range.


Rating: 4.5/5

Gemx





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...